Saturday 7 March 2009

Welcome to my blog and to my pub



NOR: Velkommen til bloggen! Som nevnt i min profil har jeg hatt et Lundby dukkehus siden jeg var barn. Det er etter mye oppussing gjennom barneåra blitt utslitt og etter at jeg fant et brukt 1980-talls Stockholmhus fra Lundby, ble det overdratt til dattera, bortsett fra en nyere underetasje som jeg har beholdt. Senere er det blitt utvidet med ennå en etasje og jeg har startet på et nytt hus med butikker og den puben jeg lenge hadde villet lage. Puben er ofte besøkt av forskjellige folk, bl.a. paret som bor i hovedhuset, Nora og Helmer, og deres familie og venner.

ENG: As mentioned in my profile, I have had a Lundby dollshouse for years, since I was a child. Through the years it was worn out, so I kept the extension, gave the old house to my daughter and replaced it with a used 1980's Stockholm Lundby. Later I have expanded with an extra floor in the house and started a new house with shops and the pub I had wanted to make for years. The pub is often visited by many different characters, among them the couple who live in the main house, Nora and Helmer, and their family and friends.



NOR: Jeg har laget barkrakkene, disken og ølkranene selv og det meste av det som er på veggene.


ENG: I have made the bar stools, counter and beer taps myself and most of what is on the walls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gratulerer, jeg er spent på fortsettelsen. Eli

Anonymous said...

Gratulerer så mye med den fine bloggen din. Huset/butikkene er så gjennomført fint, at jeg gjerne skulle krympet ned i den målestokken og flyttet inn for et par dager! Lykke til videre!
Caro...

Sans! said...

Helene, Day 1 and I am already loving your pub and the stories that are to come..lol. Your taps are amazing and the chairs so clever. Centuries (lol) ago, I use to run a "pub" ..never again for me. After that, I hardly ever visit one. Don't mind coming into yours and have a few drinks though.

Pubdoll said...

Thanks Sans, nice to have compliments from an earlier "insider":) Your welcome back anytime!
I must admit I almost never drink anything with alcohol myself, (just beacuse of the taste) but Bart Ender Barton also serves some non-alcoholic beverages in the pub.