Sunday 22 November 2009

Time for thought

This month has been very busy both at home and at work, so I haven't had the time nor the energy to blog. Sorry about that! And earlier this weekend, without my notice, the counter passed 10 000 visitors - I'm very flattered that so many has visited my blog! But even if I didn't do anything to mark the occasion, it is nice to see that someone else took it upon them to put my blogworld into a larger perspective.

The result can be seen here.
The language is Swedish, but I think you'll get the idea.

7 comments:

dalesdreams said...

That's funny! :)

callsmall said...

I loved the video! Did one of your fans do this? So funny! Congrats on cracking 10,000 - very impressive!

Sans! said...

Hahahahahaha! Did you weep too? How does Nora feel? Or is this the other twin?

rosanna said...

I loved every bit of it !!! So fun and so well done !

Pubdoll said...

Thank you Dale, callsmall, Sans and Rosanna! It's Helmer alright, the photo is from the Who's who post.
And Sans, Nora wept alright, but that was because she was laughing so much!

The film is from the Swedish National Broadcasting Company, and is part of a TV licence campaign. If you press the "Gör en ny film" text in the last picture you can add a photo of your choice :-)

Evelien said...

How Cool! I didn't understand a word, but it was really funny to see your Hero showing up there!!

Congrats on your 10.000 views!

groetjes Evelien

Pubdoll said...

Thank you so much Evelien :-)